22 November 2018
Jockey Club Auditorium, PolyU
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) conferred the title of University Fellowship on nine outstanding individuals in recognition of their significant contribution to the University and community on 22 November 2018.
Presided over by Mr T C Chan, Chairman of the PolyU Council, the conferment ceremony was held at the Jockey Club Auditorium on PolyU campus. The recipients were warmly greeted by PolyU President, Professor Timothy W. Tong and other senior staff members of the University.
The fellowship recipients are (in alphabetical order of last name):
(Please refer to the Appendix for the biodata of the recipients)
- Dr Sunny Chai, BBS, Group Managing Director of Fook Tin Group Holdings Limited
- Mr Chan Kam-lam, GBS, JP, President of Kingrich Asia Holdings Limited and Kingrich Trading Limited, and the Director of Shenyang Wuai World Enterprise Company Limited
- Dr Edward Chan Kwok-man, Founder and Managing Director of German Pool (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- Mr Jimmy Kwok Chun-wah, SBS, MH, JP, Managing Director of Rambo Chemicals in Hong Kong
- Dr Ng Chi-ho, Founder, Chairman and Managing Director of Suga International Holdings Limited
- Mr Richard Sun Po-yuen, JP, Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant and Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers (Award Recipient of OPAA 2013 and Honorary Treasurer of the Association)
- Dr Elizabeth Wang Ming-chun, SBS, a popular and famous performing artist
- Mr Eric C. Yim, JP, Founder of POSH Office Systems (HK) Limited
- Dr Lunlun Zou, internationally acclaimed Guzheng virtuoso